Monday, February 1, 2010

Pregnant teens? seriously...


I seem to have these so called "friends" that think its okay to get pregnant during high school. Many people know that I'm not the brightest person to talk to about stupid matters. If someone asks my opinion on something, they know it's gonna be hard, and the truth. My vision on pregnant teens are not to bright. We live in a society where we have choices and things to help prevent certain cercumstances.

High school students are in so much denial. I mean, if your friend say "they are going to support you and the baby... etc." well... I really think it's a bunch of ... bull shit. Watertown has many pregnant teens, many dropped out, some still stayed, and others... keep screwing around like.... whore... (literally). And I'm not pointing fingers at anybody.

Most.. (only one) actually is still with the guy that is the father of that child, others... not so much.

My equation:

Girls that do have unprotected sex + a guy that has no education or a stable job = a baby that would have a pretty sucky life waiting or them in the long haul.


There ya go.... it's that simple. What really bothers me is that girls will come up to me and are "so omg so and so is prego and like he's not dating her no more..." my expression...

: ... (dumb ass)

Even though your "friends" say that they will help you... what will happened to you when they have to go their separate ways, have their own life, and move really far away, I'm serious.

I think it's stupid for other high schoolers to influence someone to have a baby when that
soon to be mama" 's parents doesn't even know yet.


Before anyone should have a baby, I think you should:


  1. be well educated/ graduated high school & college

  2. save money/ and set aside money to have a child ( you know its not free right!!!)

  3. make sure you are with someone that loves you/ choose a partner that will be with you, marry you, love you and want to have a family.

  4. and most importantly have a job that will support you and your family. (it's not cheap to live a life you want to live)

And there you have it, my opinion based on the topic. Oh and one more thing... I would choose adoption over abortion any day. Even though you or any girl is not ready to have a child, they should be taught a lesson and carry that child until its born to be placed in a respectful and loving home. I think mothers that don't don't have a partner should choose adoption because without a father figure, I guarantee that child will not be happy with his or her life.


*I'd love to hear you opinions about this subject so please leave a comment below. If you want me to base my opinion on a different subject, let me know.*

*oh and I got that picture from google.com under images!*


No comments:

Post a Comment