Wednesday, January 27, 2010

1 Goldfish= a 10 gallon tank??? :\

- I also drew this on 01-27-2010 :) SunSet the Sunset Tetra fish!!!
- I drew this 01-27-2010 :) yes his name is Goodwin the Fish!!!


Yesterday, Ethan and I when to the Petco here in Cookeville to ge us some fish. Well, I surprisinly bought a nice 10 gallon tank for Ethan because I knew he wanted it. I love to see him happy an felt like it was time to have some more fish. So we go inside and look at the fish (the goldfish looked sad, and their tanks were filthy!!!). We ended up getting matalicly blue drawf fish (I think thats what they are called) and 2 tetra... and then the guy said we can get one more cleaner fish, and that is your limit. So 5 fish is the limit for a 10 gallon tank. My question is do you have a 10 gallon tank that has more than 5 fish, what are the fish and how many are in there?





*oh and according to Petco, 1 goldfish per 10 gallons... whats your thought about that?*

1 comment:

  1. I know sweetheart. I meen who put one goldfish per ten gallon tank. Come on wouldn't it get lonely.

    ReplyDelete