Monday, January 25, 2010

some high schools are just one big joke. (aka Watertown)

Sorry everyone, I have been busy lately an unable to be able (laugh) to post a new blog. I had something on my mind today that has been bothering me... its a hell on Earth.. and it's name is Watertown, TN. It seems that I have to go back to that hell hole that I finaly crawled out of. In order for me to atleast have peace of mind, I "have" to go back. honestly This school has been the worst school I've ever been at. I rather go to a strict private school, than go back to crapy ole' Watetown. Senior year, is a joke there. Seriously, they dont even treat you like an adult when your 18 years of age. I'm not scared to go back... I'm more like... (whats a good word) DISAPOINTED. I've been through hell, and have seen all kinds of ...SH... stuff a normal person sould not see. The only reason why I'm going back is to get my money, graduate, and get the hell out of there.

What is so important about that piece of Sh.... town anyway. Is it because it's a "historical" place and has a "rusty Ole' train" running through it. Oh, and dont forget those Hilbillie country videos that were filmed there ;D! ... I really dont like country. music.... for that particular reason. Anyways, That school is rude and run by Rude Childish People, that DO NOT give you a chance to explain yourself and worry about how much money they make... and watetown students know who i'm talking about.... ( *tweet*!!...UHH!!!)

I love how everyone makes fun of them... anyways, leave me a comment about why you do not or didn't like watertown.

Now for you people that like Watertown.. you will understad when you get older and you immaturity, goes away. :)

* I would put a picture up here but I dont know if I can or not ... and its not bad, its just watertown high school with a circle and a line through it.. and dont forget the boooooo!!! lol ;) *

No comments:

Post a Comment