Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hello again. As you might have read, I'm going back to watertown. I just feel like I'm having to leave my home. Its a feeling I can't describe because I've felt it before and it's just something I really dont want to look back on.
The story about this "feeling" is like many other Americans in the United States last year who were losing their home to banks... also known as foreclousers... well... of course I had to explain to my mother about what that was, and that our house was to be foreclosed. We had to be out by December 3rd, 2009.. Before Christmas (now, I know that christmas was by far the worst christmas I've ever had).

Luckily, I had very nice neighbors that let me stay at their house so I could finished out the rest of that semester of school. Lets just say that I didn't even want to show up at school. Then everything went down hill. Yea, I guess you can say that I have some friends.. but not many... and felt like I was so mad at the world, oh and on top of that; immature people made fun of me for no reason... I also (seriouly) was going to fight these two idiots.. and they were guys. Those of you who really know me. I'm not the person you want to mess with when I get mad, and I dot fight like a girl ethier.

Well, back to the story, I didn't really know what to do for christmas break. I stayed at Ethans house so I could have some fun without driving around, or spend any money (because I had none). Then everything turned around. I prayed that if God could help me just a little bit I would be truly happy. Then Ethan and I went to the bank and turns out I had a little over $2000 in my account... (I almost had a heart attack). I think that was truly a Christmas miricle. I acutaly got Ethan some things this year.

*It's diffent, I mean, when you are actualy able to get that special someone anything (without spending their own money to get them something); it made me feel like I acomplished something. *

So, after Ethan decied to move, I could actualy have a home. The only thing I find dumb is that i cannot transfer schools, or go to an adult school with out losing money. So I have to go back to that piece of.... watertown and put up ith a bunch of thier bullsh.... that goes on there.

I' dont want leave. I have new friends that I could relate too (and are mature), and Ethan will be so far away. I strongly dislike (I wanted to use hate) watertown, it has torn me apart. when I graduate from that hell hole I ought to spit in the principal's face and give everyone the bird because I don't give a shit.. yes, I said shit, about that place. All it has done was to give me more trouble and make me feel miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment